Origionally Established in 1993 to service a growing customer base, we offer a full and comprehensive maintenance service, our Civil Aviation Safety Authority Approval allows us to maintain Class B Aeroplanes with a M.T.O.W. up to 5700 Kgs
Located conveniently at Kempsey Airport in NSW, Macleay Aircraft Maintenance can cater for all routine maintenance and repairs and rebuilds of various aircraft for customers and insurance claims.
· All airframe maintenance, including single and twin engine aircraft.
· Composite Structures
· Wood and fabric structures
· All piston engines maintenance.
· Propeller Dynamic Balancing
· Instrument electrical system maintenance and certification including IFR twins
· Coordination and installation of radio systems.
· Pre-purchase inspection of aircraft.
· Painting of aircraft from full resprays to touch-up and minor repairs.
We carry a wide range of aircraft parts in house, ensuring most general servicing is carried out without delay. If additional parts are required urgently, most items are available overnight through our supplier network.
We source our parts from several suppliers based locally and from around the world and can assure our clients that we are obtaining the best possible prices and procurement of parts available at the time.